Our Simple Privacy Pledge
We respect your privacy, take your privacy seriously, and we hate spam! For the fine print, continue on.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files store on your computer or mobile device. They are made by your web-browser when you visit a website. Every time you go back to that website, your browser will send the cookie file back to the website’s server.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that advertisements are more relevant to you and your interests. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our Cookie Usage
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
We use Google Analytics to collect data about website usage. You can learn more about How Google uses information. The easiest way to opt out of Google Analytics is use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, enter a contest, or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails if you requested our newsletter.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. These include SSL certificates, and keeping our website software updated with all the newest security patches.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
This site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.) from other sites. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your personal data with
We do not share your personally identifiable data with any third parties, except those trusted partners that host our website (Siteground), our newsletter (Mad Mimi), and our website backups (ManageWP).
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, or advertising.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Some posts may contain Affiliate Links. By using these links, you are helping to financially support Coupon Mamacita.
This policy was last modified on May 24, 2018
Our website address is: https://www.MamacitaLaCuponera.com
Deltona, FL USA
DISCLOSURES PERTAINING TO PROMOTIONS ADMINISTERED BY MAMACITA LA CUPONERA
Neither Facebook or Twitter or Google+ or Pinterest is associated in any way with the content of any Giveaway, Contest, Competition, or Sweepstakes (Hereafter referred to as “Promotions”) administered by Coupon Mamacita or its Sponsor(s). The Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter or Google+ or Pinterest. You are providing your information to Coupon Mamacita and its Sponsor(s) only, and not to Facebook or Twitter or Google+ or Pinterest.
By entering any Promotion, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted and agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these disclosures or the announcement or offering of the prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Winners and all Entrants give permission to use their name, likeness, Entry and additional photographs for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Winner is responsible for any taxes or fees on the prize. Fulfillment of tanning bedsprize(s) is the sole responsibility of the Sponsor(s)
The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Promotion Winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Coupon Mamacita and/or the Sponsor(s).
Winner(s) will be drawn by Rafflecopter or Random.org from all eligible Entries at the date and time posted for each Promotion, unless otherwise specified, and contacted via the email provided with the Entry. After notification the Winner will have 24-HOURS (unless otherwise posted differently) to claim the prize or forfeit. A new Winner will be drawn at the sole discretion of the Sponsor(s).
Entrants MUST be 18 or older (unless otherwise posted differently) to enter ANY Promotion administered by Coupon Mamacita.
ALL promotions are USA ONLY unless specified!
Please see Facebook’s Promotions Guidelines HERE